Hangout Night Pregame at "The Nest"

Tony-OH

What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?

• I'm going to The Nest for pre-game action AND I'll see you in the ballpark!
    • I can't make it to The Nest, but I'll see you in the ballpark!

Our first Hangout Night will be Saturday April 11th vs Tampa Bay. We announced this first on our facebook page and we already have 45 confirmed guests so get your tickets as soon as possible.

Orioles Hangout is proud to announce our partnership with one the best up and coming downtown bars, "The Nest". Located just a block and half north of Camden Yards on Pratt street and formally known as DSX, The Nest is under new ownership and we're happy to announce they are ready and willing to offer Hangouters great deals.

Not only will The Nest be our pregame Hangout, we're happy to announce that the Nest will be handing out Orioles Hangout member cards that will enable you to get special deals not only on Hangout nights, but anytime.

By just saying you are Hangouter, you will receive a card that will get you 15% of all food and happy hour prices on drinks anytime (If the cards are not ready by this Saturday you will get wrist band and will be able to pick up the cards shortly).

On our first Hangout night this Saturday (April 11th), The Nest is going to reserve the 3rd floor for Hangouters which includes plasma TVs, lounge chairs, an outdoor third floor balcony, and a bar all to our own.

Even if you are not going to sit in our discounted seats for the night, we hope you'll stop by before you hit the Yard. We'll have a question and answer session at 5:45 which will be similar to the minor league forum at Fan Fest. Festivities start around 5PM.

Let us know if you are planning on stopping by. This is going to be our biggest Hangout night ever and we want to show Baltimore businesses how much our community will support them when they show how much they appreciate us.

For information on discounted tickets for the night, go to http://www.orioleshangout.com/article.asp?ID=1330.

Can't wait to see everyone Saturday night.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm with you Drek. This seems to be the 2009 version of the AOL Instant Messenger from the 90's. I have NO idea what it is though.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Haha....Facebook isn't an instant messenger program (AIM is still very much alive and kicking)...it's a website where you make a profile, and your friends make profiles, and then you "friend" each other, and then you stalk people, and then...yeahh, that's a college kid's life in a nutshell. Facebook.

Kids ruin EVERYTHING.

I kid! I kid!!!

I think it was 4 games.

Can't.

Wait.

Hangout Night at the Yard!!!

A quote from that well known actor and child lover, W C Fields.

"Kids........I love kids............for breakfast. ;)

Hope to be there. Some of the Rays might feel like they're looking in a 2 or 3 year old mirror.

A quote from that well known actor and child lover, W C Fields.

"Kids........I love kids............for breakfast. ;)

Hope to be there. Some of the Rays might feel like they're looking in a 2 or 3 year old mirror.

:old5fan:

OH people that want to bring kids do not worry:) I will watch them:):clap3:

I love children!

Oh no...nobody link him to Facebook. He'll get lost in there and his wife will kill us for it.

Ah, you do remember Joylene! :)

I'm with you Drek. This seems to be the 2009 version of the AOL Instant Messenger from the 90's. I have NO idea what it is though.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

And we remember Dip. Hmmm - maybe Joylene can't make it....

Archived